What is the SWIMshop shipping and backorder policy?
East Coast Shipping Charges:
up to $24.99 = $6.50
$25 - $74.99 = $8.00
$75 - $149 = $10.50
$150 - $399 = $13.00
$400 - $499.99 = $15.50
In-stock orders are usually shipped within 1 - 2 business days.
Express and Rush Shipping is available.
Heavy items will be shipped at cost.
Some items will take 2-3 weeks to ship.
You will be notified of any delays longer than 2 weeks at the time of purchase.
Merchandise Exchange/Return Form
Technical Suit Try-On, Exchange and Return Policy
Unworn/unused items may be returned within 15 days of receipt for a full merchandise refund on your credit card. Original packaging and tags must be intact. Defective items will be inspected and may be replaced or a store credit will be issued. Returns over 30 days are subject to a 10% Re-Stocking fee.
Does the SWIMshop Take International Orders?
- Established Customers in other countries will be handled on a case by case basis.
- We do ship to APO and all US service addresses.
- International orders are welcomed, but transactions must be completed in English.
- Our customer service agents will guide you through the process via email.
- There are many countries we cannot ship to due to credit card fraud or political instability.
- Orders may be shipped via US Global Mail after certifying your address and billing information.
Countries the SWIMshop ships to: